View Single Post
Old 2013-06-10, 22:44   Link #6
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Is it another of one of those mobile card games where you have to grind forever?
The idea is similar. But i will say it's significantly unique and mile better.

Actually let me take that back, i will say this TCG feel more like a MMORPG running on energy system (you know farmville stuffs). But instead of farming good gears, you farming for loli cards

You know how in mmorpg, you kinda have to have equipment lvl 20, before you can be strong enough to fight lvl 20 monsters, which then get you the rare drop so you can process onto level 30? The idea is very similar here, and it basically grinding yourself out upward that way. Korean maker after all

It's quite different with other IOS card games where you have access to second best card earlier and found little uses for all those below it, other than just feeding them or selling them away. Then they keep moving the goal post so original 5 stars card have stat 10k/10k, and later 16k/14k. Here a 5 star normal card may not be as strong in term of stats or even skills when comparing to lots of 3 stars rare card. And it costs a lot more to set into the team. I got a 5-stars event unique card earlier and lost all the way in pvp, even against those with 3 stars leader, until i can start fill up the team with 4 stars+