View Single Post
Old 2015-09-01, 08:42   Link #1266
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
All of this was to settle down the hearts of the exorcist who lost their way of living because of the peace treaty . Also the eliminate the grudge from the heart of warriors , because some of them had their parents killed by demons

But i also agree with you . Volume 19 was especially weak , or we found it weak when we heard the spoiler for volume 20
No thats not why its weak.

When compared to vol 20 of course its weak but even if we didnt know about vol 20 this would still be weak.

Its weak for the same reason that 18 was weak. Big villian does a whole lot of damage and makes everyone look stupid but then all of the sudden random ah-ha moment comes and all is resolved.

If you look at the major player in this volume the reality is Dulio wins the first major battle with bubbles and Arthur and Strada fight for a long time until they both stop and o look Xen comes in and decides to split her big bad sword which was failing and then all of the sudden he loses and his old age kicks in.

Its like if you ever played the old pokemon games and you watch an early gym leader decimate your strong pokemon (Cuz u have no revives) and then a weak one comes in and finishes the last one off and gains all the experience.

Dulio basically admits he could've won the battle easily but he wanted to test the DxD group and Arthur stopped i'm betting because he realized Strada wanted to bring back durandal to its true power.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote