Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-18, 21:44   Link #2643
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob's your uncle View Post
yes indeed moka told us that tsukune is a ghoul or at least equivalent to a ghoul
and yes he brought out the vampire blood's power and if i may add at a price
yes yes it's growing nicely but wasn't this before he also told tsukune that the lock was breaking and that he'd die

the whole point is that tsukune is a ghoul they've said it numerous times in the manga(not really sure how many times) and originally tsukune was a human and the closest thing to a vampire he can become is a ghoul, now i don't know if it's just me but i thought that was one of the rules of this manga, and even while they hint at tsukune controling the power, the fact is they've already told us there is no hope for tsukune right? in one way or another, at one time or another they actually told us, it's literally on paper right?

I mean it is possible(for tsukune to achieve vampire-dom) if they come up with a way around the mindless ghoul and lock thing (and change the rules a bit, hey they did it before!)

btw danks for da images
Are you sure you even know whats going on? Tsukune progressively becomes more and more powerful as the series goes on. I suggest you find the rest of the chapters and read it yourself. Tsukune is already well on his way, just as mister director is saying. Please try to comprehend whats going on.

Ghoul is the term used as the best equivalency. For one, is Tsukune a Reanimated Corpse that is possessed by a spirit? no.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote