Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Chihayafuru
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-25, 16:52   Link #257
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikvod00 View Post
^ I'd hardly call my criticisms of Taichi's specific actions here "taking out the pitch forks".
Well I admit that might have been overly dramatic but I just wasn't talking about you but the response I am seeing in general about this situation.

Quote:
The fact that Taichi is confused and hasn't figured out his feelings doesn't stop the fact that he could potentially hurt his girlfriend. That is my primary concern. Second, it's true that Chihaya recently returned, but there have already been scenes showing that he is falling for her again. I mean, the first episode had him half-halfheartedly denying his relationship with his gf when he thought Chihaya was disappointed by it.
Well that all happened in a short time frame, so I don't think Taichi has the chance to process his feelings for Chihaya and what he feels for his girlfriend just yet. I would say it might end up being the same for Chihaya and her feelings for both Taichi & Arata.

Will someone get hurt? Yes that is a possibility but in any good drama characters make mistake and hopefully they learn from them.