Thread: Sailor Stars ^^
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-14, 21:08   Link #47
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by exedore
This really irks me about Toei because they're playing a game of double if not triple standars here. What do I mean? I mean that ALL of Sailor Moon, including the Specials and Stars aired ON TV and UNCUT in Germany/Austria, and even came out (IIRC) on home video dubbed in German.

Are they really that scared of things or do they just want to avoid the stupidity and closed-mindedness of American parents?
That's true, the full five seasons aired uncut and uncensored over here quite some time ago already. There was also a release on Vhs, but only with selected episodes, not with all. They're all sold out now quite some time already.

Concerning Stars: Yes, I think it's the best season as well At least as soon as the true Stars starts, after that poor continuation-of-SuperS-arc
The Pink Spore is absent most of the time, that jerk Mamoru as well, they have their best attacks, Ami shows for a change that there's more to her than just some nerd (ok, that already started somewhat in SuperS, but here it's more prevalent). The only thing I don't like are the ugly pink puffs on Sailor Moon's sleeves. Urgh
Lina Inverse is offline   Reply With Quote