View Single Post
Old 2010-09-09, 10:05   Link #1
Mr. Wang
Scholar of Yanderes
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Wang
Mr. Wang's Creations and Designs

Okay then. Hello, and welcome to my gallery. Thanks for taking the time to click here. Whether it be for curiosity, seeing my past signatures on the requests pages, or simply accidentally clicked here, feel free to stay and look around.
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Mr. Wang, 'sort of' Chinese-American otaku, story author, and, since my finding of AnimeSuki, a graphics and signature creator. My designing started off when I myself was a bit too lazy to make my own signature and posted it in the requests when I first joined. Ironically, I found a request and decided to fulfill it (to this day, the original request I made has not been fulfilled, neither by another user of myself) and it ended up turning out well. I was told that I was pretty good at making signatures, so I decided to take it upon myself to join the legion of graphic designers that bless this site. I myself am... Well, I'm no professional. I've seen what other people can do, and I have no idea how they do it. I blame most of my problems on Gimp, the program which I use for all of these...

Anyway, without further ado, I give you, every single signature I have posted on the AS forums thus far (please note that a couple on here might be a bit over the AS limits. A not will be displayed next to ones that do).

Spoiler for My First Signature (Over AS Limits though :P):

Spoiler for Valkyria Chronicles Collection:

Spoiler for SOS Girls:

Spoiler for For ACEZ1n7:

Spoiler for For... Aime, apparently:

Spoiler for For CronoSabre:

Spoiler for For NamuSkull:

Spoiler for For Dist:

Spoiler for For Ice.Riel:

Spoiler for For Sworn to Believe:

Spoiler for For Landon:

Spoiler for For ShiraYukiHime:

Spoiler for SOTM August: Reflections:

Spoiler for Some Random Personal Sigs of Mine:

So there you have it, my friends. All of these, accompanied by a few details on my personal thoughts on them can also be viewed on my profile at My Signature Portfolio. So, what do you think?