View Single Post
Old 2006-06-26, 14:33   Link #222
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx
well.... cm:inches is 2.54:1 but your 3-size numbers seem a bit high as does your height for her. I haven't been able to find official measurements for any of the girls but Suzumiya comes just below Kyon's shoulder. If Kyon is typical height for japanese teen male, he's probably 5'8" if he's lucky (172cm). I' guess 5'-5'2" (about 157cm) for Suzumiya since she tops out at his shoulder.
3-size measurements are correspondingly smaller. Given what we've seen of her she seems fit but not overboard in size. Using my wife as a reference (she's japanese and 4'11") I'm going to guess 32-20-33 in (81-50-83 cm). Weight-wise I'm estimating 105lbs (47kg) mostly because of her muscle tone otherwise I'd knock off a couple of kilos.

Mikuru *looks* to be about 3cm shorter but an extra couple of centimeters in the hips and about 5-8cm extra in the boobage making her probably 152cm and 86-52-83. She'll have to watch herself when she gets older (though it looks like she's doing a fair job of doing that ).

Obviously these are guesses but based off of typical heights for japanese teens and using my real world examples as reference (wife, my son's teacher, my instructor, wife's relatives, friends).

They're all small and cute, aieee...
lol @ the last sentence

Hmmm your estimated height and weight for Haruhi seems quite accurate, but I think the weight is a little too much. When I was 16 I had atheletics club girls in my class, even those with 160+ height weigh lesser than 45kg lol. If Haruhi is between 157 - 160cm tall, she would be around 43kg. I'm using estimation from chinese girls here though.

EDIT: about Mikuru,

Kyon said in the novel that adult Mikuru has a figure thats super model class and her boobs have grown 1/3 larger compared to young Mikuru lol
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/