View Single Post
Old 2007-10-16, 09:12   Link #30
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaalChaamon View Post
Regarding the whole issue of Teresa hiding her power: I always wondered why the Org. never looked for the remains of Rosemary to check what had happened. Its not a casual event for a former No.1 to come close to awakening and would be worthwhile checking on what went on. They did find the awakened remains of Ophelia after all. My guess is that Teresa buried her Claymore style after she had her fun with her.
I have my doubts on whether Teresa's power was actually well hidden from the Organization, as you said, a nearly-awakened former #1 is way to important to go unchecked...unless you have confidence in Teresa's ability to kill her in such a case.

The reason I did not give Clare an A stat is because Rigaldo ignored her, and the only thing that every target of Rigaldo seemed to share (other then obviously being the leaders) was that they all had a A stat, thus leading Rigaldo to focus on them.

So maybe a B+, but just barely not a A.

I believe it is too hard to judge the other 3, cept maybe Cynthia, based on what we have seen of them, but I think your underrating Yuma.

My guess would be;

Yuma

Yoki: D
Agility: D
Strength: D
Mental: C
Sense: D
Leadership: C

I basically compared her stats to Elena (Clare's friend) as she IS higher ranked then Clare (technically.) So it is good to judge based on the next lowest character we know, stat wise.

I doubt any of the 7 Ghosts mental score is low either, as they have quite the strong will-power to survive in the north for 7 years, while training to increase their strength.