View Single Post
Old 2011-05-31, 23:04   Link #322
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

I'd just like to point out that Kha's missed the subtle refs in my OCs - both of them are descended from somewhat famous people (within certain circles) but the references have been quite subtle, as in descended from a Desert Rat (Jon), and descended from a sniper (Michelle), which I've reflected in the use of their rifles.

Make the refs all you want but try to be subtle about it. Operation Oyster Bay, for instance, sounds relatively harmless until you realise that Oyster Bay = Pearl Harbor, and realise what Weber was referring to.

Remember, less is more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Someone said "I dare you."

So I did.

Aila W. Cairns
This is how one should go about things, Kha.

Anyhow it's alright, and I like the tartan, though i find it interesting that it's closer to the ancient hunting tartan of the Wallace clan, rather than the red combat tartan, which would have fit with the Butei skirt a bit better. Then again, she is hunting, just not game... hunting for targets and lo-

CRACK!

*Goose is shot.*

... anyway I like her, but the only quibble is that as per Butei regulations she needs to have a firearm of some sort, since Butei must be armed with blade and gun. Perhaps you may want her to use the SIG P232 that the Butei cannon fodder in Episode 3 use, since it's also the issue weapon for Japanese police detectives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomicoX View Post
No idea if it really works or not. But he was fun to create and perhaps someone finds a use for him.

The Courier
Interesting charecter. I predict high speed chases between him and Doc.

I believe in miracles.