View Single Post
Old 2011-09-18, 15:16   Link #1967
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
As was already mentioned, you have to keep in mind that a lot of the "extreme" reactions are just people trying to get attention. The pictures with the cut photos and stuff are basically a meme to make fun of the people who really do almost take it that seriously. While I'm sure that some people are saddened by the idea that their idol may possibly no longer be single, you really can't take 2ch or Sankaku that seriously. They're being sensationalistic just to attract attention, and the very fact we're having this conversation proved that it worked.
I know that, and I'm sure that most of them will probably accept it once the fact has sunk in. However, out of all these attention whores, at least one might be so blind with rage that he would decide to stalk and/or try to harm her. Or to send her death threats. Same goes for Kakifly if he were to do the 'unthinkable' and give the girls each a male admirer.

Either way, it's still a pathetic cry for attention, regardless of how seriously they actually mean it. And this is assuming it's not another fluke, like Yoko Hikasa's 'engagement ring'.