View Single Post
Old 2020-07-31, 11:37   Link #16
Frontier

Count on Railgun to use science as a means of explaining away defying fate .

Poor Maki. Two-timed with a dark-skinned blonde. Although did Kuroko arrest the attempted murderer or the blonde assaulting the two-timing boyfriend? Maybe just call it a day and send everybody off .

Another important thing to keep in mind when dealing with women is to usually stop while you're ahead before you make one unnecessary comment

Poor Miyama. He has an ability that predicts nothing but trouble for others, and he was basically powerless to do anything about it. He was worried he had doomed his dog too. But luckily Kuroko was there to help avert fate, and even the girl who blamed him for her accident ended up forgiving and understanding him. I think he has a good future in store for himself after all .

Konori! Always nice to see her, and we even got a solid tag-team with her and Kuroko to save Perro .

I forget if they ever went into Kuroko's motivation to be in Judgement before. I don't think the "Champion of Justice" from her childhood that inspired her was Mikoto, since they didn't meet until Tokiwadai, so I wonder who it was ?

Let this be a lesson to cute high school girls who think they can grow cherry blossoms thanks to sharing dreams, lest they be liable for arson. That girl is lucky they saved everybody, including the dog, or they'd probably throw the book at her .

"Bust Upper?" With Mikoto and what appears to be Kinuhata? I can't wait to see what's going on there .