View Single Post
Old 2012-06-09, 09:40   Link #1050
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
How is it inconsiderate of me to call her that when that is what she is? Do I really need to give examples? And to who is it inconsiderate? The fictional character Yuuko? Or to all those who are reading this forum that seem to idolize her as someone who can do no wrong?
Just because she is a fictional character doesn't mean that her persona is completely non-existent in this universe. That said, I don't think that her attitude is that extreme to award this kind of criticism. First of all, Yuuko knows that Teiichi would end up with either Momoe or Kirie after probably a week or so of surveillance of Teiichi, so she acted like that towards them. It's her jealousy acting up, an effect of having some of her memories restored.

Also, please refrain from calling out the fanboys. You're in the worst place to call them out.

Quote:
What I find most interesting is that you're not complaining about me calling Teiichi "idiot boy," which I have done many more times. Apparently you must agree with me on that one.
You're funny, just like what Aphrah said earlier.

We can sometimes be complete fools when it comes to falling in love for the first time. You can't just assume that every single person would know what to do when put in the same situation as Teiichi (whether the girl involved is a ghost or not doesn't matter); Real Life's not a visual novel, for Pete's sake.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote