View Single Post
Old 2013-06-28, 16:43   Link #7122
FeistyDreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasvik View Post
Feisty, you clearly have WAAAAAY too much time on your hands (or not enough "online arguments experience") if you keep talking to some rand out there about what nationality Sousuke is. Just tell him to go f*** himself. End of story.
Oh, it was just the one night and it was quite awhile ago. I wasn't even pregnant yet, let alone having a 1yr/old, so it was at least 2 years ago, lol. I DEFINITELY had time back then XD

That said, no, I really don't get into online arguments often. XD It was on a piece of fanart and in their description they mentioned how Sousuke is Afghan. I complimented the piece (it WAS nice) and gently corrected them on his ethnicity and the person interpreted it as a personal attack. I should have expected it, really, but all the FMP fans I've run into before and since have all been enthusiastic and excited to get into discussions about it and learn more about the source material. Never came across an FMP fan so vehement that all their wrong information was the gospel truth, lol