View Single Post
Old 2010-01-23, 19:27   Link #60
Iluna
Silent Whitemoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
That makes things so much better. Fate hurting Nanoha without remorse is not the Fate I know.

Was there any other bleeding scenes? Or was that the only one?
Don't think so...I have not seen Fate bleeding throughout the whole movie if any, except being tortured by Precia.

Maybe another watch to confirm...

Another few changes to note :

- During Fate and Arf's effort to collect all Jewel Seeds from the sea (that was when both Nanoha and Yuuno disobey Lindy/Chrono's orders for the first time), In the TV series, this is recently confirmed after I re-browsed through the TV series. Fate tried to claim all 6 at once. But in the movie, it's 7. Considering when Chrono fought Arf, he managed to took 4, left 3 only for Arf.

- During Nanoha and Fate's final showdown, Fate appears at Nanoha's back (though Nanoha was the one that calls Fate out from the hiding) before the battle starts and the location was no longer at the park where Nanoha walk towards Fate, it's at a certain fountain.

Another interesting to note :

- If you look at the scans of the booklet. Both Nanoha and Fate are listed as AAA rank mage. Yet in Striker S they both are A (S+ without limiter). Rynith is AA (though we did not see her fight). I would assume that Nanoha and Fate's "raw" power is controlled and restricted during the StrikerS arc.

- Precia is SS (lost the ranking since she did not renew hers(?) ), Lindy AA+. Chrono AAA+, Aricia E, Yunno A, and Arf is also A.