Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-27, 10:55   Link #1449
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
There is an explanation why the clash between Blade and Arclight is different from Blade and Saten. Arclight clashed with the 2nds remains causing a mass reaction.
Blade clashed with Arclght (who has the remains) causing a mass reaction.
Blade clashing with saten there is no 2nd remains.
So there you have a explanation. You seem to see them Adams to much as superGods while in fact they are mere clones. Disk also said failed. And yes they are failed. They can never become a God *2nd* if they dont get all the fragments. You want to go get them all? good luck :P Its like catching pokemon there are always more ^^.

Another thing about Satens Zero, what if he only learned the absorbtion from another needless, would mean he has only 1 skill. Blade takes that skill and in return gives all his to Saten, that might explain why he has those powers now.

And yet i dont see Arclight is dead so there is a way back to the manga plot, unless Arclight realy is dead, i dont think so but then its not reversable. Saten was there when the entire sheit exploded in the manga so thats no violation of the plot. The spoiler shows the 3 girls fight so i dunno what to think of that. So lets hope this is mere filler to make a total of 24 and then get back to the main line of the manga. I realy dislike things like how FMA1 went ( with a rediculous plot not related to the manga)
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote