View Single Post
Old 2012-07-25, 12:26   Link #35
itachi-san314

really enjoyed this chapter. i love how kakashi and gai are actually helping in this level of a fight even though tobi is still a step ahead. it's not like super powered naruto is doing any better at this point either. gai was especially impressive to me and he's still holding back on some gate powers i'm sure. i just hope he doesnt have to sacrifice himself for the 8th gate (even though i would like to know what happens during the 8th gate)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Tobi cancelled Kakashi's Kamui, then Kakashi said

"How can this be...? DOnt tell me..."

that TObi is Obito??? HAHAHAHHA!!!!
lol yea. But also when kakashi last faced sasuke after the danzo fight, tobi told kakashi that using kamui was useless for this exact reason. i guess kakashi still wanted to try and it does work when tobi has no time to counter it or just doesn't care enough like when kakashi used it on the kunai headed toward naruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
The one thing I don't like about Tobi is that he uses just one technique. It was funny when he was just Deidadara's assistant and Sasuke went through him, but now I wish he'd use more sharingan and rinnegan jutsu.
he says at the kage summit that he is incomplete and can't do much else. it shouldn't be much of a surprise. his body is in shambles and we've yet to learn just how fractured his identity/powers are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I bet my cookies the final villain will be the ten-tails complete form full power 100% enraged++++. Final battles are always as over the top as possible...Sasuke may be strong but he's nowhere near planet destruction kind of strong.
like octaviahawk said it will probably be both. since this is an incomplete juubi, it stands to SJ reason that we will see a complete juubi at some point and who better to be jinchuuriki of it than sasuke when he fights naruto in the end?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote