Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-02, 08:09   Link #2082
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
So, I take it that is not just me who is making parallels between Touya and Makoto of School Days....
Its kind of impossible not to compare the two. Although I wish I never watched School Days...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I just brought that up because the amount of people that hate on Touya because he's doing such a thing, when it's not even his 100% fault. Both are to blame for what's happened.
This is what's so great about this series, and I've been saying it all along. There is plenty for each side to discuss and plenty for them to cite their opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Could you honestly blame them though? Touya's one of the more infuriating leads in recent memory precisely because of his wishy-washy and indecisive nature. The less-than stable female cast don't really help.

I do realize it's partly due to cross-medium adaptation (from Eroge to anime), but I suppose he's a little less infuriating when you're playing through his viewpoint (and we can't forget that the majority of White Album's player base are male). Why dwell on the why's (and how the protagonist is a douche with serious issues) when you're really after the EV images?

*groans* It's going to be a frustrating few episodes, I'm sure. I really hope it all does NOT end well though. A happy ending would feel like a cop-out at this point.
I was thinking that too, the nature of the source material doesn't help the situation.

I wish he had hopped on that bike after walking out of the cabin, it would have been better.

As for the ending, I don't know what to think.

Just don't tell us anything about the game!