Thread: Projects by AX
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-23, 05:20   Link #274
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
D: Man, lately it's been pretty dead on the fan creation feedback. I'm feeling it myself in my own thread >.<
Heh, yeah, although I don't do much about it myself. Have to go around and write stuff up, but I'm so lazy + exams are coming up

Quote:
Forgot to mention that I LOVE your first Samus sig. I've seen that image before and liked it then, so of course I loved what you did with it.

You always do such a great just with lighting and clarity in your sigs, the reflection and translucence really makes your sigs look much cleaner than anything I could dream of making.
Thanks. I'm always trying to make them look clean and clear, most of the time. It's the Web 2.0 designs that hit me on that point.

Aw, come on, your entry in the SOTM is quite clear and clean to me, thus why I voted for it.

Quote:
Pretty good job of cleaning those three images too, I'll have to run some requests by you some time!
Those 3 was quite easy, seeing how nothing was obstructing the image. I think however, the quality improved quite a bit and that was what I was going for. And yea, as long as they ain't too complicated I can do something.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote