Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2009-06-16, 17:48   Link #1171
Mystique
Honyaku no Hime
*Fansubber

Location: In the eastern capital of the islands of the rising suns...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
@Mystique, If you ever read this, Mystique, maybe you could give interesting and possibly different advices than mine to him. You're quite helpful in general on this topic
*amused*
I dunno, I've seen fence sitting on this thread for the last few days and the rest of you guys here seem to be doing plenty fine for 0utf0xZer0.

I'll say this much, Fome has definitely opened a new can of worms with the "ladder theory" thing.
It got me reading for a little over 1hr (so far) on all related relationship psychology surrounding it from the wiki link and that's only scratching the tip of the surface.
(By shrink terms, I discovered that I'm a "Misogynist Intellectual Whore", yeah go me!) xD
It simply holds some universal basic truths but naturally it's not the be all and end all, it's just information to keep note of when a guy does approach a girl/woman.

At present, Life bitch that she is, is currently kicking my ass, so no time to sit and write for up to 1hr like I usually do
But I will re read his dilemma and what people have said, though it seems he has enough to get going for his presentation and re meeting her.
Btw, facebook her if you have an account.
Less personal than IM, more personal than email, lots of ways to interact with her (wall, pm, comment on status, photos etc)

Can be seen as 'business like' in relation to your presentation but can also communicate more, offering more chance for the occasional personal questions and topics

Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn't get you anywhere. - Van Wilder
"If you ain't laughin', you ain't livin'." - Carlos Mencia
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote