View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 12:23   Link #233
SpiritOfGray
Karateka

Even in the beginning she wasn't doing completely bad fighting those 3. She was blocking all of them at once. Not bad for an "average #5." I was initially disappointed by her technique, and she was my least favorite of the 3. But when I realized it was both offensive and defensive at the same time, and the fact that I liked her personality most, she quickly became one of my favorite Claymores.

I forgot to mention before, that we all agree that Hysteria is strong because of her fight against Miria. No one is questioning her death which is very similar to Cassandra. A large group of Claymore were sent to kill her. Many of them died, and eventually she was killed even though she was a number 1 going past her limits. So that is a #1+ level Claymore being killed by a group over time, WHILE she was really trying to kill her attackers. That's the one difference between her death and Cassandra's.

I'm starting to wonder if we will see more of Roxanne's back story soon, since the first thing that was said about her was she gave the organization a lot of trouble. She was the only one emphasized at being dangerous in chapter 110 basically. I think we haven't seen the whole story on her.