View Single Post
Old 2012-09-11, 09:37   Link #20
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
aside from tsunade being sliced in half, kishi hasn't really given us anything new in this chapter. he basically just confirmed what we already know. the kage were defeated, obito and madara know each other and planned the whole thing, madara was supposed to be raised by nagato using the rinnegan and that obito was saved by madara and somehow corrupted. kishi does know how to stall, doesn't he?
stall? we already knew this stuff? maybe you should go back and reread some recent chapter threads. most posters have been denying these outcomes up until this point. this chapter makes a bunch of revelations and confirmations and begins a backstory that already looks awesome in just a couple panels.

I think this chapter was great. i also think this storyline makes the most sense and is the least convoluted of all the other possible options presented in theories in the past. i'm glad long haired tobi was madara. that makes more sense to me than it being obito too. i really can't wait to see how it all fits together and what old madara did exactly before his death.

another revelation is that i was probably right that madara transplanted some other uchiha's sharingans after he gave nagato his rinnegan. that or they are in this weird limbo that restores sharingans? but it didnt make him younger. i guess first off, i'd like to know where they are exactly lol
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote