View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 01:18   Link #421
forevers247

Question

Is Sasuke a better Fighter and Skilled more than Others Character Regardless of Who's More Powerful

Ok we seen many Fights where Power and Justus must be mixed with Skill and Thought

Lets first take one of Sasuke's Best fight (1 vs 1 ) and compare it to one of Naruto's

-(Sasuke vs Deidara) vs (Naruto vs Orochimaru)

I choose this because they both had a Mode with they used Before they got to a point where they didnt need it
(Meaning CM and Cloak Mode)

(Sasuke vs Deidara): When Sasuke fights a opponent the Analyzing start Now when the first blow is thrown, like when Sasuke Knew Deidara was a Earth Style from a simple mishaps from Deidara C2 bombs...He didnt Spam his CM right in the Beginning like Naruto did when he couldn't control the Kurama vs Orochimaru
I will say Sharingan save him in the C4 bomb part but thats why he got it, heck you use a knife if you opponent dont have one right
(Naruto vs Orochimaru): From the Start Naruto use the Cloak Mode I know he was at that time strong at least enough to control up to 2 tails without going berserk so...whats to say Naruto didnt trust his skills at that time and place

- I people will counter and Say Naruto was being Provoked by Orochimaru...here's my counter SO WAS SASUKE by Deidara with the Mentioning of Itachi at the Beginning of his fight too...so you can't say that its called self control

Lets compare another Battle (Kakashi vs Itachi):Now Kakashi is the Most Skilled fighter by most the top 3 when it come to smarts on the battlefield.......Now I like how Kakashi used Every bit of Intel he had on Itachi even from the Fight he had before the Time Skip...and how he used a Inferior Sharingan to get the best of Itachi who has MS
...But Sasuke in (Sasuke vs Danzo) and (Sasuke vs Itachi) both showed Skill when he first vs Danzo use a basic Sharingan Genjustu to trick Danzo...and how he did Overpowerd Itachi MS, similar to Kakashi...while kakashi has way more access to Justus than Sasuke (its just like a Quote I Read here on MF...I would fear not the Man who has 1000 justus but the man who practice 1 justu a 1000 times....LOL I like that) but I know who he was referring to but it apply to Sasuke too

-In (Sasuke vs Danzo) vs (Naruto vs Pein): Both was a Revenge Fight so its a Fair Comparing
Who showed Better Self Control: Both...Why? They both was Mad but they showed Skill and Planned out tricks
Who Showed More Skill: Sasuke...Why first Who Saved Sasuke when he was in a Tight Spot Nobody...What Saved Naruto...The Sage Frogs and Kurama
Who Used Intel More Wisely: Naruto...but Sasuke used Theory in a fight and was right (SKILL) same as in the Deidara fight
Did We see a A**pull: Yes in Both...With Susanoo Saving Sasuke during the Binding and Kurama Saving Naruto(he Still Could have use SM to Overide Nagato Charka,That would have been a more Logical A**pull)

Etc Comments: I still Give My the Edge to Sasuke cause One He had No Intel on Danzo or Help...Sasuke had to Figure out What Danzo's Technique was which was similar to the (Jaraiya vs Pein) Battle, not to compare a Sanin to Sasuke but it Shows who has more Skill when you compare Naruto battles to Sasuke or any other

I can Compare more Which I will When the Thread Progress

Your Thoughts