View Single Post
Old 2008-12-12, 13:12   Link #10
Albafica
Pisces no saint

At begining of Lost Canvas, I think that there is too much Tenma fights with: "Pegasus Ryu Sei Ken!" and "Cosmos!" (it's logic, it's his attack...),Tenma fights are a little boring.
Well he's the basic hero of a shonen like Seiya was in the original.
But after some volumes, he becomes cooler, like Sasha/Athena but he's not a very charismatic character. Hadès is a little boring too at begining, but become more class. So I want to say that fights at begining of Lost Canvas are not really good. But when Gold Saints fight against specters, it becomes more interesting, and more impressive. At begining Shiori Teshirogi respected Kurumada's work too much I think.

About the anime of Lost Canvas, I am not very happy about the chara design. Characters are so ugly if you look at Teshirogi design. Look at that Sasha on my post up! Dohko seems very old!
Teshirogi design was awesome and I am very disappointed about chara design of the anime. I'm not telling anime will sux and i hope it will rox.... We will see when all these characters will move in a trailer...
If they ruins my Yuzu, I will...

By the way, the staff of OAV:

Director: Osamu Nabeshima

Series Composition: Yoshiyuki Suga

Music: Kaoru Wada (D.Gray-Man and Inu Yasha's music, not a bad choice, but I'm not sure it will fit Saint Seiya spirit...We'll see)

Original Concept: Masami Kurumada (God! But stop do Saint Seiya... and others works...)

Original Manga: Shiori Teshirogi (Goddess!)

Character Design: Yuko Iwasa (I hate you! You killed Teshirogi's works!)

Design Work: Yasuhiro Moriki

Animation Production: TMS Entertainment (Not a bad company no?)

http://loscan.net/

PS: Look at this! She's ugly!!!