View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 12:05   Link #75
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

What's your Profession/your planned course to take up in college?
I wanted to be a financial analyst initially, until I dropped out due to inability to pay further fees. Then everything else starts to look pretty fun and tempting, like Engineering and Law.

Your Current Status.

Freelancer. I have a couple of industry licenses, alongside a ridiculous set of experience working part-time and ad-hoc in many different places, mostly tech related. Planning to get a CCNA then driving license to augment my resume.

What made you choose it?
I love personal freedom. And I enjoy spending it doing nothing but "liberal arts" stuff (probably the same reason why I love characters like Shiori/Minerva from Kaminomi).

Are you happy with it?
Not really. The pay isn't stable, I am getting old, and I still earn less than $3k per month.

How do you see yourself in the future?
Financially free enough to open my own otaku-themed restaurant somewhere else. Or be a General Advisor for tech and finance - planning and problem-solving are very fun activities.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote