View Single Post
Old 2013-08-21, 16:37   Link #7152
Brother Coa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helius View Post
Now that you mentioned it, it would be cool to see a University/Adult Senshado which employs modern tanks like the M1, T-74, Leopard 2 etc. which is probably what I assume to be the case in GuP world?
I remarked on this a long time ago, hoping for an university edition which features Leopards and Type 10s. Hell, even a Cold-War version would suffice!

- Tak
Well i posted this question awhile ago... but i am hoping that international tournament allows for modern tanks to be used in matches, and at least double the number of each match ( for example if Maho was able to field 20 panzers for Japan finals I am hoping for 40 panzer in international finals ).

As my friend said for international match - it would be stupid if they allow modern tanks because Israel would came with Merkava tanks and won everything, with few losses to the ammunition. XD

All in all, I hope that we well see that in season 2. I doubt that the movie that will air next year show us something as big as Panzefahren international match.
Brother Coa is offline   Reply With Quote