Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 05:35   Link #1267
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I'm going to say this again: Give it time with Kokoro Connect. I don't know much about other series (since I usually avoid fanservice shows in the first place), but Kokoro Connect is a gradual process. The fact that people are jumping to conclusions when the second arc just started is what I'm more worried about: It seems people's ability to patiently wait has eroded quite a bit.

Basically, just enjoy the ride for now. First arc was mainly about the instability of Iori's identity. This arc will probably be about Inaba-chan's internal problems and also add in aspects on Taichi's own problems and the relationship between Yui and Aoki.
Agreed. That’s exactly what I’m doing right now. I’m still enjoying the ride.

I also don’t understand why many people have to pass final judgement to this series’ plot & characters right here & right now. It’s not even over yet. It’s like judging the first half of a feature film. Things can still change from there. Don’t believe me? Watch the first half of Wolverine. It was good. Add the second half, then it became complete trash. The same thing also happen to Nadia: Secret of Blue Water & Gundam SEED Destiny. The first half is good, then the second half made those series went downhill. The opposite can also happen to KC. So, I’ll keep my final judgement for when this series is completely over.