View Single Post
Old 2006-08-24, 21:37   Link #18
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by arias
I'm well aware of the link between Suikoden II and Suikoden I.. I've completed the first game, and my brother completed the second (but I didn't sit through with him so I don't know the plot at all). However, I played and completed Suiko I when I was about 13 years old.. so I'm betting I won't remember much of it

Cel shading isn't that bad I think some games pull it off remarkably well. Look out for Rogue Galaxy.. that one could work.
Probably not >_> You'd probably be fine if you knew the basics considering you mentioned not having much time though. If you remember who the first hero was and who Viktor and Flik were you'd probably still enjoy it anyway. No previous experience required to acknowledge Luca owns. Glad you have anyway, at least my comment about major battles probably made sense.

In all fairness Rogue Galaxy doesn't look that bad (though I had to look it up because I've never heard of it) because they still seem to have put quite a bit of detail in to it. A lot of the time it just seems to be used as some way to make the game look 'different' when little to no effort's actually been put in. Ever played Tales of Symphonia? The opening video's a beautiful anime-styled cutscene then it just seems to drop and drop. Oh well, hopefully the PS3/Wii generation will bring in something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedukshun
and abit of habbohotel <--ahahah
Must...resist...urge... to...make...pool...joke...
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote