View Single Post
Old 2018-07-16, 06:28   Link #5478
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe, John View Post
I've been rereading past volumes and I noticed something odd.

In Volume 11, when Lux is fighting Sacred Eclipse, it transforms into Lisha and says, "Please Lux! Stop it! Don’t kill me again!"

Assuming that Sacred Eclipse didn't make this up, it has disturbing implications. At the time, Lux wondered if it had something to do with his missing memories. From Volume 15, we know that Ouroboros can alter memories and Fugil has used it on Lux twice. But it can't affect reality beyond that, it can't rewind time or bring the dead back to life. So how could Lux have previously killed Lisha? The only explanation I can think of is that the real Lisha died during the rebellion and the one we know is an imposter who everyone (including herself) is made to think is the real thing. However, I seriously doubt that the author is going to go with this kind of twist.
or Lisha, like Philuffy and Lux, got resurrected by Sacred Eclipse
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote