View Single Post
Old 2012-11-28, 20:59   Link #25
rulfo

Even if this isn't the first time watching this ep.... This damn ep never ceases to make me hit the pause button.

It's like I'm watching the early eps again! Nibutani's frustrations from Rikka's failures was amusing to watch. Her snapping and ripping the book/manga in half was hilariously intro'd by a stupid pun. But of course seeing her getting Rikka into it was amusing. Really though, as much as I often here about how Nibutani is terribly "bitchy", this aspect of her might change their minds. I really like her personality more than ever.

Really... I posted earlier and made a joke about how this episode is filled with butterflies but then butterflies did really happen! Seriously my stomach's filled with it just from sheer excitement... and embarrassment.

An awesome ep. I can't wait for what's to come. Also DFM in last episode is happening. I can't wait to see what happens. Awesome things can only happen.

Technicality side, this episode had the stuff. In contrast to past 2 episodes, this is where the budget/focus is. With all the lively animation this episode has, Shoko Ikeda(Haruhi's Chief AD) has been listed as a KA. I wonder what scene she did.

Last edited by rulfo; 2012-11-28 at 21:12.