View Single Post
Old 2011-06-03, 11:37   Link #73
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

One the best episodes thus far if not the best. I think everything came together very well to bring in all the elements of the story thus far from the hints we were given. Basically it highlighted and emphasized what emotional problem every character who has had a connection to Memma has. Expecially liked the touch coming from Menma's mom, i think this episode brought about the role of parents in a parents life.

I think that all parents have their own methods of parenting, I persoanlly feel that Jintan's dad here adopts a good method to teach his son, taking into account that Jintan has always had a strong will from when he was young. I think for that kind of people, letting them find their way out is the best way for them to learn. It's never to late to start studying I think that's why he is so lax about it.

Yukiatsu finally blows, for a very selfish reason... but that highlights all the feelings he has had since before Menma died... that was bound to happen.

Anaru is such a great character as it is... I think the confession was well placed, leaving alot of space for development.

Overall a great episode. Hoping the level of drama stays for the remaining episodes.