Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-18, 12:09   Link #1100
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firetear View Post

I hear him being called weak or wishy-washy or a cry baby. He's just human. I think maybe people are letting the extraordinariness of his circumstances distract them from the fact that he's just a guy, and he's desperately lonely.

-Firetear
You see, the right thing to do would be to break up with Yuki, but Yayoi doesn't want that either.
the reason that Yayoi started doing this was because she knew that touya would eventually break up with Yuki and that it would really destroy her career. Yayoi was not really interested in him, but she might be falling in her own trap. I really think that If touya had broken clean with Yuki and gotten involved with Misaki, he woud be in better shape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I have seen the argument that he and Yuki are broken up so its ok for him to be comforted by Yayoi thats BS im sorry. Does Yuki know or think they are broken up? have they ever had a proper talk about it? If their relationship was over in terms they both agreed on i would have no problem with him getting some nookie from Yayoi as a SINGLE guy but that is not the case and because he cant deal with his problems he distracts himself by working on others problems or by hooking up Yayoi.
Like I said before, Yayoi doesn't want them to break up, that is the problem. In the earlier episodes, Touya asked Yayoi if she wanted him to break up and she told him no. Yayoi knows that a break up know will really set back Yuki's career a lot.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote