View Single Post
Old 2012-05-25, 10:15   Link #108
Jouten

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I do recall being slightly disappointed about Zoro's decision to train under Mihawk before the skip, but I've long since accepted it. Besides, as BDK pointed out, it'll actually make things more interesting if this means that Mihawk will be toppled by a swordsman other than Zoro before they have a proper rematch. It actually reminds me of many moons ago when people were speculating left and right about how epic a Luffy vs. Ace/Whitebeard match would be, but then the events leading up to the war happened, and..... well, you all know the rest.

To go back on topic, I'm getting more curious about what ol' Kinemon's up to. We haven't seen him these last few chapters since he ran off to find his torso, and we STILL have zero clue as to what became of his son. Did CC turn Momonosuke into a giant crackhead like those other kids, or did he convert him into some grotesque beast like that dragon or slime.....?
Like for example Tashigi beating Mihawk and taking his sword?

I too was rather surprised that Luffy accepted Law's offer. Will be interesting how things will turn out. I wish I liked Law that much that I'd be completely hyped about that fact, but in reality I'm rather worried that Law will betray them. Also I wonder what the body switching was there for? Just for the lols?

And I wonder how Smoker and Tashigi are going to get their bodies back. I'm pretty sure THEY won't team up with Luffy and Law. And I don't seem them getting their bodies back by force either and I don't want to see Smoker being saved because Luffy pities him again

Also the mystery about Zoro's defeat hasn't been solved yet. And I wonder how they're going to beat the slime