View Single Post
Old 2010-01-15, 14:32   Link #77
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 570
This was pretty good. Once again very amazing details on the characters and the enviroment.

Crocodile
I can't believe croc would go this far for Luffy. I guess now that White Beard going to die there will be no fun in killing an old man who is already on his death bed. I think Croc would be a great addition to the Straw Hat Crew. If Croc joined the crew Oda would probably make Croc the Judas of the group. For anyone who doesn't know who Judas is, he was an apostle who betrayed Jesus.

Zoro and Number 1
Seeing Number 1 get beaten down so easily gives me very high hopes for Zoro. I means it has been like 5 archs, may be even more since the Zoro and Number 1 went at each other. I know zoro not ready to go up against the more powerful swordsman but still I can't wait to see how far zoro has improved. Who knows maybe Vista will be the challenger for Zoro before Mihawk. I hope Zoro can use haki later. That would go good with his 3 sword style. Plus he would be be able to hurt Logia.

Vice Admiral Garp
I am expecting someone else to get Garp attention besides Luffy. Because when i look at power levels between Luffy and his grand father i don't see Luffy getting past. Second don't know why Oda his holding Garp back. Seeing Luffy use Haoshoku haki and then Dragon's power. Even the fight with Shiki the Golden Lion Oda didn't show details. Just the beginning and after fights. When I look into the battle happening now the only person i see that could really match Garp is White Beard. Because Marco surely has hell didn't do a good job. Third I feel when it comes to Supreme Admirals and Vice Admiral Garp, Garp is the strongest. They should do a back story on Garp. I would like to see who raised him to be a marine.

ACE and Luffy
Ace is going to be a powerhouse if he has haki abilities too. I wonder when luffy is going to realize he has been using haki? Kind of funny everyone else knows but him.