View Single Post
Old 2007-05-11, 07:09   Link #2239
DieH@rd

OK guys, Im looking for this anime for veeeery long time. More than 10 years ago I didnt know anything about anime, and I saw one anime clip on my local TV. It was the bloodies animated experience I ever saw, and since that day I still do not remember the name of that anime. OK, here it goes:

------------------
Clip begins on rooftop of some building, or maybe a penthouse. Our main guy is transformed into some kind of humanouid monster and he's killing dozens of enemy soldiers [and im talking decapitations, blood, guts everywhere...]. He has deformed face, claws on his hands, and long hair [he can launch stirngs of his hair, and cut almost everything... welll soldiers].

When he's kill all of them, he saw in front of him a huge mirrior and his awull face, and he broke the mirrior. When he looked again in the broken shards, he saw that hes returned to his normal human form. At this moment he hear laud terrified woman's scream, and his monster form is back.

He jumps from the rooftoop, and lands on the first/second floor, and he see how one of the enemy "Generals" has taken the girl as the hostage. They talk little maybe, and "monster" launched few of his hair strings and destroys generals face! But hey! General is a android, and he deploys his jetpack [??? So awesome!] and flyes away.... And I think, he takes a girl, also....
---------------

And how cool is that? PLEASE HELP!!!!
DieH@rd is offline   Reply With Quote