View Single Post
Old 2010-01-29, 12:28   Link #23
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Thought as such, regardless - I have to say Eternal Dreamer has my support (For what it's worth.)

I hope this works out. Anyways, I can give detailed battle choices on the Kuro No Kishidan and JLF Routes.

Send me scripts @ Abel_The_mystic@yahoo.com, be easier for Eternal Dreamer if someone helped him with translation.

Choices: All I can give is Kuro No Kishidan help. Which may make me useless to people less favorable to Karen then I.

Well anyways, I have lots of free time (I can map out choices) and/or have a friend of mine (anonymous, thank you) help 'me' by translating text and scenes. He usually does pretty decent translation.

Just tell me the route you want me to map out (Which choices NOT to choose in battle, for example) and see their determined statistics. (Narita battle for example, clicking 'x' allows you to use geass, but you must choose 'Triangle' before entering battle. Then you must go 'X', 'circle' and/or finally 'Triangle'. Though this is unfavored since using geass too much results in scenes/bad endings.)
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote