Old 2007-04-27, 13:09   Link #1669
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Quoted in entirety for Great Truth....

The release pattern so far has been
LC usually releases their "speed sub" on Tuesday...
a.f.k. usually on Wednesday...
The other vary.

I've taken a look at Eien no Anime's releases.... people who are somewhat unhappy with some of a.f.k.'s choices in translation or grimacing at some of LC's efforts might consider looking at EnA. They sort of occupy a middle ground -- definitely some errors but for 'no apparent reason' they didn't distract me so much. Their font and color choices for subtitling also scored a "win" from the Queen-of-picky about such things in my home.

P.S. I've watched the L*S episodes probably as many times as dKiWi (though in some cases it was to check translations) a good deal of it was just because I was channeling the enjoyment I get out of the show ... from the simple BGMs to the OP to just watching the character animation.
I think the most times I have ever watched an episode was 5 for Kuroi Gundam the first episode Zeta Gundam. I saw it once subbed, again once subbed, then I saw it with a friend on my R1 Dvd's then again with my friend and his brother because I was needed as Mr. Explanation guy and then again with my friends brother and her girlfriend for the same reason. Each time I enjoyed it a little less, I also think I got up and went to make something to eat during the 5th time.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote