Thread: Licensed Bakuman (TV) (All Seasons)
View Single Post
Old 2010-11-10, 12:42   Link #308
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Bah, despite me liking the art style, pacing and all, it's the same problem here with me and Death Note. Anime is just too true to the story that there is no 'hook' (or new material) for me to keep going. I knew there was a reason why I stopped following the manga for a while, but unfortunately, it's just too good to not keep going. So yeah, anime is less than lackluster to me as of this moment. So sad lol.
I know what you mean, and feel a bit that way myself, but you make me feel sorry for the producers. They can't win: either they are not true enough to the original, or they are so true to it that there is no reason to watch, lol. They have to find the right fine line to tread between the two. I'm still watching, though.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote