View Single Post
Old 2012-03-19, 22:07   Link #995
ion475
にこにこにー

Well...

1. As expected, Mami lose to Yuno. But then, I look down a few arena...
2. And there it is, Ayase (Shinomiya) > Madoka. A 300 vote margin, not big but not exactly close either. Okay, GC is ongoing, but still, combine this and the surprisingly close victory by Kyoko against Hinata (Who's, well, not exactly strong), things are not exactly looking good for Madoka girls (As for Mami, well, if you lose against Iwasawa of all girl I don't know what to say...)
3. Saten-san lose to Hecate. But then, Hecate do have a ongoing series and Saten-san is not exactly top class...
4. Mayo Chiki girls (Subaru & Kanade) continues to win fairly easily. To put it this way - their popularity surprised me a little bit (No, I still don't like either of them, Usamin >>>>>> Both). Okay, yes, they're in weak groups, but doesn't change the fact that their winning margin has been relatively wide...
5. Shiori edging out Shirayuki. Aria girls are another somehow staying afloat type while Kaminomi continues to sweep. Again, too bad Kirino Azu-nyan Ayumi is so weak
(Now that the maps are up...)
1a. Mami dominates Japan as usual. What surprised me more, though, is that Mami actually take US for once . On the other hand, Russia being Russia again by going for Rin.
2a. Compare to the Yuno-Mami matchup, the Ayase win is a lot stranger. I mean, unless SE Asia has THAT many vote, I just don't see how winning USA, Japan, China, and Korea can result in a loss...
6. On side note, I just love the way Russian votes. \アッカリーン/. Oh, and Sayaka also...(I probably miss a few as well)
7. Looking at Shiori-Shirayuki-Miki, Japan has to pull off a Russia and went with Miki. Well, they are about the only one, though...

Last edited by ion475; 2012-03-19 at 22:30.