Thread: Licensed Binbō-gami ga!
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-23, 23:46   Link #405
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
I don't disagree with any of that, but at the same time, I don't think she deserves a pass for her behavior because of that. Yea she's had her troubled past, but its still no excuse for treating others how she has. Now don't get me wrong, the "lets get her raped" thing was definitely over the top, but its not like she's being unfairly hated on. A lot of this, she put on herself.
all anitocial bahaviour that don't come from a mental disorder is generated by this kind trauma, specially troubles at home, and we already know ichiko's only family was her buttler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
I would say it's equally horrifying how the three girls abandoned Rindou right away after they crawled out from the debris. Wait, what, she just saved you guys! At least call someone, c'mon!

Since Rindou and Ichiko appeared to have forgetten the whole thing the next morning, I suppose the viewers should also adopt the same view: smile, nod, enjoy the show and ask less troubling questions.
there is a part porrly conveyed if at all in the anime, and that is that the three girls went to call the firemen, but it certainly hard to tell that from the frame thats supposed to tell that, the part of they forgetting everythoing the next day its pretty much part of the satire this episode was about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
I also wonder about the sheer EASE with which Ichiko was kidnapped.

Isn't she a trained Martial Artist? How the heck does a weak-ass choke hold from a makeup obsessed "Gal" enough to take her out?
its not clear what happened but with cholroform you could knock out mike tyson in a few seconds.