View Single Post
Old 2012-11-01, 03:22   Link #48
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

It's interesting to note that Rikka does not mention her parents among the people that "acknowledge her existence".

While this could be a hint that they are dead, it's also possible that Rikka simply doesn't have a good relationship with them, which might be caused by the divorce that is hinted by Touka.

Touka saying that she is envious of Yuuta suggests that there might be a barrier between the two sisters.

I also found interesting when Rikka hits Yuuta with the broom in the pool scene. "My hand slipped" was obviously an excuse.
There doesn't seem to be anything wrong in what Yuuta had just said right before, so I can only conclude that she didn't like that he was talking with Shinka.
I can't think of anything else, but it's strange, he wasn't really doing anything that he didn't do before a lot of times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
So I have to ask: Contrary to the assumption that she's completely convinced of her persona, does she in fact have some self awareness that she's not entirely who she thinks she is? Does she have some small knowledge that she's trying to live a magical fantasy life but in the back of her mind is aware of what reality is and isn't?
Personally I always thought from the very first episode that she isn't really delusional. I think there's enough hints of that.