View Single Post
Old 2016-10-05, 09:19   Link #31
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
But you see, they are NOT suppose to stack up to Fisk. Fisk is a villain big enough to face Spiderman. The Defenders are street heroes, and most of their villains are meant to be low key as to not be worth Avenger's time.

I guess very few gang bosses can ever measure up to Fisk, who is suppose to be "Kingpin" for a reason.
I'm saying in terms of characterization, interest, and depth, not in terms of how threatening they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonKutovoi View Post
The problem of connection to the main universe became even more obvious than in other Netflix series. From what I get, it happens some time after the first Avengers movie, so SHIELD is still a legitimate organization. And there's bulletproof black guy with super strength, supposedly killing cops, who is also became known to the public, which should be exactly SHIELD's problem.
It's after Avengers 1, no mention of the Accords so likely before Civil War (and thus before the current season of SHIELD), and after the other Netflix series. So odds are SHIELD is still in the shadows. And if you just ignore the Inhuman stuff (since it literally isn't anywhere else other than AoS), it makes sense. That or it's happening while they're dealing with HIVE or something.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote