felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinki
Ok i got i question..

I made Avatar... but it 21 picture....
And moust of picture moving...
how can i crap it more ditail... i can't alvays clicking on 1 screen to see did'nt i hit some thing important with eraser tool... is there any solution becose avatar realy Funy

here is Avatar...

and it huge 233kb.... ((( If there anythink i can do to make it lighter???
You should know that your size exedes AS limits (100X100 MAX... your's is 150x100)

To decrese it's size try cuting frames... I know it sounds bad but there are frames that are very obscure (especialy with the timing you have)... basicly your first 3 will only be noticed if someone opens the file... anyway here are some variations on your avatar...

With some frames removed and some tweqing here and there...

... 12 frames

... 10 frames

Both are AS friendly...

//edit Try cuting frames from two and two (uhh... as in 1,4,6,8 an so on... it tends to leave general animation intact)
// Also, note that I goofed up a little on the first

Also... this is just my personal opinion... but it's not a good idea to place such a huge delay in frames... people don't have minutes to just stare at your avatar (some people will ignore it)

Note that using the tutorials obove will help you turn even a 300k monsters into a 50k friendlys... but quality will always suffer... it's better not to optimize ... if posible... or optimize for those last 10k or so...

You could add a border to reduce the size and shave some kilo, just remember to use a color already present or you will end up ading kilos... black is usually safe