View Single Post
Old 2009-06-23, 00:13   Link #240
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Anyway, bassists often have big fingers or maybe hands. The strings are comparatively thicker than a guitars and harder to press down.
My hands aren't exactly big, but they certainly aren't nimble enough for guitar (Or at least anything more complicated than a power chord )...

Anyway...

Quote:
2. How does she view my Azunyan as actually? A little sister, or does she have a secret fetish of dressing Azunyan the way she is dressed the year before? Or does she have a yandere-like fear of Azunyan snatching away all her attention?
I think it's just simple mutual respect as dedicated musicians, with maybe a hint of defense for the only other person who's subject to same various bouts of uncomfortable attention...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz