View Single Post
Old 2010-08-22, 02:30   Link #4146
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Actually I had a question about compressed air before in this thread and I have been using it ever since, no problem there.

However, there was some stains ( I cant understand exactly where, because i never eat while I play etc ... ), and then attempted to clean them with the liquid and the cloth that was provided with it. Like with my PC monitor, I can see the area where I have cleaned the stain off if watching from right angle against light. It appears as some other kind of stain .. or something. Hard to explain, but definitely isn't scratches etc.

It's not normally seen, so you'd think it doesn't matter.. but because I know it's there, it bothers me.

And I dont really know what you mean by using alcohol ... like, what ? Where do I buy it. I doubt you mean that kind of alcohol that you'd buy from store to drink and get drunk ? ( And I dont want my DS to smell like alcohol ... )
using alcohol napkins from the chemist is not recommended, I tried on my lcd and it left marks

There are special napkins if you have a flat pc screen, sold out at any hardware shop and computer shop. Just look out which you buy and read that back, I bought ones without alcohol once and they fail to deliver (still leave marks).

Your DS screen is made of glass right? Not like plasma and LED, I'd just get a wet napkin and rub it clean. Then take another dry one and wipe the water remain off not in circles but in one direction
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote