View Single Post
Old 2007-03-19, 18:25   Link #18
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Yuuichi, Ayu, Mai, Sayuri, and Shiori got my vote.

Edit: Okay i'm off work so i can actually contribute to WHY I voted this way.

Yuuichi for obvious reasons. He's the best male lead I've ever seen in a show that even remotely resembles this. Hands down, end of story. I don't think I'll see another lead like this again for probably another decade.

Ayu, she's just been my favorite girl since I first heard of the game. What can I say? I'm also partial to her Uguuuu's.

Mai, Very cute with glasses, very cute with a dress, sexy with a sword at her side, her mannerisms and everything make her all the more mysterious which I love. What's not to like about her?

Sayuri, the girlfriend I could never have. Very loyal to her friends, always trying to help out in her own way, and very proper. Plus how she was with Yuuichi and Mai at the last episode was just soooooooooo cute!

Shiori, I wasn't a fan of in the original series, but they really fleshed her out in this version. She quickly became someone, I wouldn't have minded if Yuuichi had ended up with. (I was very thankful she lived too!)

Was never a big fan of Nayuki. She was better in this series, but still not a favorite for me.

Last edited by justinstrife; 2007-03-19 at 21:29.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote