View Single Post
Old 2010-11-16, 22:18   Link #14
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
We're not entirely sure it does, since it just happened not too long ago. But Natsu is pretty stereotypical of young, male, shounen heroes. Always looking for the next fight, and really enjoying it, so much so that it overrides practically every other area of his life.
Yea pretty much but I'm glad he's like so instead of being the emo type, *cough* Ichigo *cough*(yea I consider him a emo type, for half the time anyway)

I like Natsu's flare for life and the fight compared to most other heroes, it's got a nice balance to it.
He doesn't go questioning and asking why the bad guy is "bad" and doing these things and trying to talk him out of it. If he's bad then he will simply smack him down, no questions asked
None of that cheesy speech stuff in trying to get the person to give up or what not and when that fails then goes in to SS3 to get his point over, when they should have done that from the start

sure enough we get some little cheesy speeches here and there but these have been in good taste and thats fine.