Thread: Licensed Kokoro Connect [anime]
View Single Post
Old 2012-08-14, 20:54   Link #1293
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I think some people just don't see the value in diplomacy/manners when expressing opinions, and just say whatever they're feeling at the moment in the most blunt way possible, even if they're rushing to premature judgement.
Agree with that. Heck, I sometimes do that too even though I already trying to keep it from happening and think as objective as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
It's not necessarily that the feelings behind it are wrong or invalid (everyone's allowed to have an opinion), but the way of expressing the opinion always makes it seem like it's someone else's fault they feel that way (like their not enjoying it is undeniable proof that the show did something wrong).
Of course feelings are rarely invalid. How can it be? The problem here is the premature conclusion itself by saying something like “some characters here are not developed at all!” when the story itself isn’t even finished yet. For example: If a person walks out after seeing the first half of Titanic and then gives conclusion “the movie sucks coz there are no disaster scenes in it!”, will that be valid?

Ah, nice sigs, Jmac ^^.