View Single Post
Old 2013-01-17, 19:01   Link #605
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
It is a fairly fool resistant plan.

There aren't many things that can stand up to being "manipulated" on such a level, and depending on whether it's permanent or temporary, would reflect on if it gets banned or not in the Rating Games. Only genderless opponents wouldn't be effected much, or perhaps even then they would become female regardless.

As for the other item, I did say he wouldn't have the ray gun, he would be the ray gun. To use it, I would think he would implement it the same way as Dress Break, or like Ravel once suggested, attaching the effect to his Dragon Shot, or his Traina Bishop shot so it can be used at range.

Of course, I do think it could be added to his arsenal in one of several ways. One being he would use a reversed version of Transfer to take the gun's ability into himself to use. Or like how he trained his Bilingual use his mental imagination powers to develop it in his own way by literally twisting reality around him and his target to get the desired effect. He'd be training a whole lot with Kiba on that one since he's quite the babe when female, and even shook Ise's sensibilities rather hard in the resent short story. A world full of pretty women, I believe that would suit his tastes quite well.