View Single Post
Old 2007-01-08, 01:49   Link #60
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Come on people. its clearly Orochimaru. Whatever happened to him was so traumatic, so devastating, that it turned hm to a baby killing, grandpa stabbing, teenage boy seducing, snake face who uses and manipulates even those who are loyal to him. If you asked gaara, or naruto, or sasuke, or even haku, who are you friends or who do you love? If you asked orochimaru, hey who are your friends, what would he answer? He'd give you the finger and would try to destroy your village. But was orochimaru always this way? NO! Something happened to him that turned him into a snake face and I feel that it must be worse than gaara, sasuke, or naruto's childhood for that fact. gaara, naruto, and sasuke still retain more or less a sense of decency to some degree, they aren't animals or psychopaths. Even gaara in his crazy period was fairly sane and decent as a person. However, oro's experience made him a psychopath with no sense of decency. The most decent thing I've seen orochimaru do is ask that guy who's about to lose his body what his final request would be and even then oro's sickness comes through because he doesn't grant it. So wtf? He's so sick and twisted. Thus his experience must be the worst since he is clearly the most warped and demented of candidates mentioned before (my second place might be kakuzu. I mean really, you think he was born that way, born a little tiny screaming mass of threads? No! Somewhere, somehow, he got really really screwed up both physically and mentally to where pulling out beating hearts from a human body is something he does before his sunday lunch! He'd be more remorseful about losing a few bucks on a bad purchase than he would be about ripping out your still beating, bloody heart from your body -while you watch mind you frozen in agony and fear- and then realizing that it was inferior incomparison to the one's in his body and so tosses it away. Yeah, he'd care more about the money than your bloody and now wasted heart. Yeah, his past experience is nothing compared to being a little sad and lonely). I admit, gaara and naruto and haku have had sad lives as children, but the experience wasn't bad enough to warp them to a point of no return. But orochimaru...whoo...
People aren't born angels, you know.
And Orochimaru's only at a "point of no return" because he's freaking 50 years old. There's no one to stop him now.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote