View Single Post
Old 2008-03-30, 17:51   Link #12
golthin

Well, my number one favorite has to be Aiko then followed by Noe and then Hiromi.

Felt sorry for both Aiko and Noe, but more sorry for Noe as she ended alone.

Aiko finally was able to move on from Shin, and even though we are not told if she is dating with Nobuse again, she seems to look forward to seeing him at her store now and her gloomy mood when she was around Nobuse is gone and replaced by the same mood she had when she was around Shin. I hated Nobuse because he caused her to be in a gloomy mood, but now she seems happy with him. I would have liked if we knew for certain, but the writers just wanted to let us know that she now is happy with him regardless if they are dating or they still just friends.

Noe finally got her tears back at the very end, I hate that we couldn't see the signature tears running down the cheek, but I guess they wanted Noe to be special thus why the tears were blown out by the wind.

Hiromi finally was able to realize her dream, the reason she moved in shin's house, to be next to the one she loved. She was the one that suffered the most in this show, having the lie hanging over her head all this time.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote